- Check in is 2 p.m. and check out is at 11 am
- We take bookings for minimum 2 night stay
- It’s a wood & stone cottage, we advise one to be cautious towards fellow
traveller in the other room and stick to low decibels.
- Loud music and being too noisy at night is not permissible.
- We provide daily house keeping on request
- Extra occupancy is on chargeable basis. Please refer bookings and
- Accommodation for maids and drivers can be arranged at an extra cost,
provided we are informed well in advance
- All around the valley, roads are narrow. Drive carefully, wait at the
bends for the cars climbing up to pass and be kind to give pass to faster
- Water at Kudrat is drawn from natural spring some 5 Kms away. There is
enough for all of us however we advise you not to waste and be
- We are pet friendly, however please inform us in advance about the pet
details and if any special arrangements are to be made.
- We have a common bon fire pit for free of cost and private bonfires
come at an extra cost of INR 1000
- We are on hillside, please don’t leave your kids unattended. Staff is not
trained for the same.
- Pease don’t venture out at night beyond the property premises. We are
on the forest side and there are wild animals.